|TP 2022||Philine Klas||– I play at the University of Pennsylvania and my position is defense.|
– My favorite part of playing field hockey at UPenn are my teammates and all the support that comes with being part of the team.
– I miss playing with my best friend, Smilla, getting coached by Lindsay and Courtney and all my other teammates that made practice and games the highlight of my day. TPFH taught me leadership, the importance of team work and always pushed me to work hard. Link
|TP 2021||Faith Choe||– I play for MIT and my position is midfield. |
– The thing I enjoy the most about playing field hockey at MIT is the wonderful community it has provided me!
– I miss my teammates and coaches from TPFH! The program prepared me by teaching me the sacrifices and rewards that come with playing a team sport. Link
|TP 2021||Gracie Jimenez||Link|
|TP 2021||Jans Croon||– I graduated from Torrey Pines in 2021, and although I only attended for my senior year I had a great time on the field hockey team. During this covid year, field hockey was the only thing we were allowed to do on campus which was such a great experience actually being able to leave the house to play hockey.|
– I’m a defender at the University of Virginia, and I’m having such a great time so far. It’s so much fun to be on a team with all my friends and being able to travel to many different places to play great teams. Although I definitely miss the California weather, the seasons are pretty nice in Virginia!
– I miss the girls and coaches at TPFH the most, because they gave me my first experience of representing a school to play for. Link
|TP 2019||Kristin Bitter||Link|
|TP 2018||Ryan Poe||Link|